Narrow Living in Luxury
Narrow blocks require special attention to make the most of not only your living spaces, but the natural light available throughout your home. The Toulouse does this perfectly with clever placement of windows, the central courtyard and the low-lite windows in the Family room through which you can view the pool.
Just because you’ve got a narrow block, doesn’t mean you have to give up space. This home enjoys four bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a separate toilet and separate powder room for guests.
The open living at the rear extends to the alfresco area and the doors and windows to the central courtyard make for excellent cross ventilation.
- Large master bedrooom
- His & hers walk in robes to the master bedroom
- Bed 1 ensuite features his and hers basins, oversized shower and enclosed toilet.
- 3 double sized minor bedrooms
- Bathroom with two basins
- Powder room
- Study or home office near the entry area
- Spacious entry foyer
- Galley kitchen with feature island bench and large walk in pantry
- Computer nook to the kitchen area
- Open plan living area to the kitchen, dining and family
- Activity room
- Linen chute from the first floor to the laundry
- Central courtyard
- Large alfresco for entertaining