High Living Makes an Impression
Designed to suit a 12m wide rear-access block, The St James will surprise any guest by its wonderfully open plan layout and clearly defined living zones.
The entire ground floor is dedicated to living. The large kitchen with scullery and pantry behind create a great place to prepare food and entertain guests. The Dining and Family areas are naturally located close to the kitchen, while the Sitting and Theatre rooms provide quiet and a place to relax and drift away in your own imagination.
The upstairs has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, along with two more living spaces. The craft room is perfect for anyone who indulges in hobbies and the home office area is a perfect size capable of seating two or three comfortably at a workstation.
- Luxurious master bedrooom
- Large walk in robe with his and hers zoning to the master bedroom
- Bed 1 ensuite features his and hers basins plus an over-sized shower and enclosed toilet
- 3 additional minor bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Bathroom including a bath
- Powder room downstairs for guests
- Open plan living area to the kitchen, dining and family
- Scullery preparation area with walk in pantry
- Home office
- Theatre room for your leisure
- Activity room to the upper floor
- Sitting area upstairs