Reverse living at its best
When you have views to see from the top floor, you’ll want to maximise you enjoyment by capturing them with this clever reverse living home design.
The Rennes focuses on the owners living upstairs and the entertaining areas poised beautifully to capture views. Also included is a study nook and a sewing room that can easily be transformed into a nursery or guest bedroom if needed.
The kids are not forgotten either. The downstairs three bedrooms are all double sized rooms with easy access to the sitting room with built-in kitchenette which also leads out to the large alfresco area.
- Large master bedrooom perfectly positioned to capture views through a large corner window
- Large walk in robe with linen chute to downstairs
- Bed 1 ensuite features his and hers basins plus a freestanding bath and oversized glass-free shower
- Guest room with dedicated ensuite
- 2 additional double sized minor bedrooms with built-in-robes
- 4th bathroom to Activity/Second Guest room
- Open plan living area to the kitchen, dining and family extending out to the balcony on the first floor
- Additional staircase outdoors coming from the balcony for easy access to swimming pool area
- Activity Room
- Sitting room