Capture Breathtaking Views
Buying your dream block of land in a location that has fantastic views means you just can’t afford to miss those views with your new home.
The Laurito is a perfect example of how you should capture views. This reverse living double storey home includes a large, sweeping balcony with enough room for an outdoor BBQ kitchen, dining and living on the balcony alone. That same configuration is below and the external staircase provides easy access to the
swimming pool and creates harmony between both entertaining zones.
The remaining upper floor is dedicated to the home owners with their large master bedroom, dressing room and Ensuite, plus the home office. A convenient powder room caters for guests. Downstairs there are three more bedrooms plus a sitting room and another powder room.
For every handyman, there’s also a man cave or workshop places to the rear of the oversized Garage.
- 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms plus two powder rooms
- The master bedrooom is on the upper floor to capture view and includes an huge walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with his and hers showers
- The home office is also on the first floor
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Living areas extend out to the large entertaining balcony area.
- The Kitchen also includes a scullery behind for easy food preparation, plus a walk in pantry.
- The Laurito includes a lift shaft for a personal lift.
- Downstairs includes a large guest room, plus two minor bedrooms
- A large sitting room also extends out under the covered alfresco and into a private BBQ area
This home is ideal for capturing views and is purpose designed for a wide block with views to one side.