If you ever wanted to make a statement on your street, this is the way to do it.
This timeless Hamptons style elevation is simply stunning with the blend of charcoal, white and grey with just a touch of natural stone.
The interior is just as impressive. The return of the formal lounge and fireplace makes the home inviting for guests. The master suite spoils the home owners with an over-sized ensuite and walk in dressing area.
The open plan living to the rear extends through sliding stacker doors to the double sized alfresco entertaining area. The kitchen also includes a desk nook for your convenience with your tablet for easy access while checking recipes. Upstairs is just as luxurious with three more bedrooms, a large kitchenette and sitting area with extended balconies.
- Large master bedrooom with room for a dresser, sideboard and wall mounted TV.
- Large walk in robes to the master bedroom.
- Dedicated linen for the master bedroom.
- Bed 1 ensuite features his and hers basins, luxurious bath, shower and enclosed toilet.
- 3 double sized minor bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
- Powder room
- Study or home office near the entry area
- Feature ceilings to the large entry foyer
- Galley kitchen with feature island bench and large walk in pantry
- Computer nook to the kitchen area
- Open plan living area to the kitchen, dining and family
- Sitting room to the first floor with handy kitchenette
- Drop zone just inside the garage for bags and keys.
- Double sized alfresco for entertaining and relaxing.