Keeping with Tradition
If you’ve fallen in love with a heritage styled home, then The Guildford is sure to appeal to you. The charm of the streetscape elevation speaks for itself with the featured brick, rendered window sills and corbels, the bullnosed verandah and scalloped timber beams and the eight roof gables makes for a striking and memorable home.
This clever design takes the best of yesteryear and gives it a facelift to suit todays energy efficient requirements and our open plan lifestyle.
The heart of the home features the large kitchen with the dining and living and alfresco cleverly integrated and linked by the raking ceilings. A home theatre adds another living zone for those times you want to retreat.
The master bedroom is located away from the street and includes a his and hers walk in robe, separate his and hers vanity basins in the Ensuite with a double sized shower. The minor bedrooms are all to the front of the home along with a bathroom and separate guest powder room.
- A modern internal facelift to suit our way of life today.
- A private master bedrooom positioned to the rear of the home
- His & hers walk-through robes to the master bedroom
- Bed 1 ensuite features his and hers basins, oversized shower and enclosed toilet.
- 3 double sized minor bedrooms
- Bathroom plus guests powder room
- Home theatre
- Open plan living areas (Kitchen, Dining, Living)
- Raking ceilings to the Living room, Dining and Alfresco areas.
- Extended garage for additional storage