An important consideration when you build will be your how to get the best bedroom design possible to suit your lifestyle.
Here are a few different configurations and styles that you may want to consider (Click to enlarge any image).
The Walk-Through Bedroom, Robe, Ensuite design
This design is very common for a few reasons.
1. It creates some separation between the ensuite and the main bedroom. That extra space can reduce noise, which is especially handy if you go to sleep or get up at different times to your partner.
2. It creates the ‘his and hers’ robe spaces. This creates some separation and when well designed using a custom robe fit-out can provide great results.
The Viewing Room
When you’ve got views you definitely want to capture them. These layouts create a private balcony for the home owners to enjoy their idyllic location.
Direct Access Outside
Each of these configurations allow the home owners to directly access the outdoors. Either by a front entrance separate to the main entry area, or to a private courtyard space or directly into their main backyard.
On A Budget
For some, spending time in their bedroom is a waste of their life. They don’t want a huge bedroom or master ensuite, instead, they opt for functionality and spend money elsewhere on their home. These designs are considerably less expensive because they only give the minimum amount of space required.
Living In The Lap Of Luxury
What would our gallery be without the finer things in life. A well appointed bedroom, robe and dressing area and beautiful ensuite is desired by many. It’s a reward to those home owners who want to treat themselves to some comforts.
There are a few common features in each of these;
1. Plenty of space in the master bedroom. This allows the owner to set up a TV opposite the bed or perhaps add a chair for some reading space in their own private retreat.
2. The ensuite is generally large and spacious enough for two to navigate easily while both are preparing to go out. A freestanding bath will make a big statement.
3. An oversized shower is also a luxury and it’s becoming more common for showers to be a ‘walk-in’ shower. These showers avoid using glass which minimises cleaning and doesn’t suffer from calcium build-up which is common for Perth. Instead, the shower area is protected by 3 tiled walls.
4. The robe areas are uncommonly large, catering for all four seasons of clothing and plenty of shoe space.